Homemade Pita Bread. Beef & Veggie Shish Kabobs. Greek Salad. Classic Hummus.
These are the staples of Greek cooking and your child can LEARN to make each dish with me in a live virtual cooking class on zoom April 24, Saturday, from 3pm-5pm.
Imagine how much fun you’ll have working together rolling pita bread from a dough you made from scratch…
Or creating the perfect marinade for pieces of steak…
Or making hummus from scratch!
Greece is a magical place, and I have fond memories of eating the most incredible food in Mykonos with views of the ocean as the sun sets.
I love how the food is so healthy AND flavorful. Greeks use fresh herbs, spices, vinegar and a lot of aromatics to add depth to each dish without a ton of calories. There’s very little dairy or butter, just lots of good wholesome ingredients like vegetables, legumes, lean beef, olive oil and seeds.
If you’d like to join this one-of-a-kind culinary lesson, and create a memory bonding in the kitchen. Sign up here for the Kids Can Cook Inner Circle
Once you join:
As a member you’ll get:
- Access to our weekly LIVE 60-minute weekly healthy dinner cooking class taught by our awesome Chef Teachers
- Access to the gourmet dessert lesson: gelato making! (taught by me!)
- Access to the gourmet dinner class I teach: Greek Beef & Veggie Shish Kabobs, Homemade Pita Bread, Hummus and Salad (also taught by me!)
- 100+ of our best recipes over the last 10 months
- Complimentary aprons to wear for kids and parents
- Video tutorials of all of our recipes
Plus siblings are free, it’s a monthly program with no contract and you have a 30-day money back guarantee!
Join today at www.kidscancookinnercircle.com
And I’ll see you in the Greek gourmet lesson Saturday, April 24 3pm-5pm PST
Chef Eric Horwitz