Empower your students to learn cooking, eat in a healthy way and build a lifelong skill.
At LIFT Enrichment, we specialize in providing in-person and virtual culinary workshops for students at Title-1 schools. Our after-school and summer classes are taught without the need of a kitchen and are healthy, educational and fun! Our mission is to empower students for life by learning culinary fundamentals.
A few fun facts:
- We teach 5,000 students a week at hundreds of sites throughout the U.S. with a team of 50+ instructors
- We've been an expert at healthy after-school cooking classes since 2010 and have taught over 45,000 students to date!
- Our specialty is partnering with Title-1 schools with grants such as ASES, 21st Century or ELOP
- Pomona USD
- Panama Buena Vista
- Palm Springs
- Val Verde USD
- ABC USD and many more!
As Featured on
Check out our latest newsletters - Written every week by CEO Eric Horwitz
why work with us?
Why We're The Best At Culinary Education For Students
2,000+ students taught cooking each week
160+ schools and district partners
Unique focus on healthy eating and culinary fundamentals
“LIFT Enrichment’s Culinary Workshops have been a great experience. The students are getting an introduction to eating healthy foods with hands on experiences. (This) real world experience is the key to the development of each student."
Susan Shaw, Teacher Specialist, Pomona Unified School District
“The culinary workshops for our ASES program were fantastic! Kids tried new foods and embraced them! They are more engaged with their families at the grocery store and help out in the kitchen at home. The kids can’t wait for the new set of recipes each school year!"
Adria Jefferson, Business Manager, Keiller Leadership Academy
What makes us unique?
1. Cooking That’s Fun: A classroom experience with Chef Teachers that are professional, background checked and engaging with great class management.
2. Cooking That’s Healthy: Curriculum that focuses on nutrition, simple ingredients and popular recipes that students enjoy.
3. Cooking That’s Educational: We go beyond the food and teach culture, life skills, science and culinary fundamentals that students will use for life