If you want your kids to
- Eat more healthy foods
- Become Independent and able to cook meals on their own
- Develop Confidence in the Kitchen
Students will also learn knife skill basics, safety tips and culinary fundamentals including, searing, roasting, braising, seasoning, marinades and how to make dough.
The full lineup of recipes explore cuisine from all over the world:
- Mexico: Carne Asada Tacos (or Mushroom) with Guacamole and Sauteed Fajita Veggies
- Greek: Beef & Veggie Kabobs with Homemade Pita Bread and Hummus
- Chinese: Veggie Egg Rolls and Egg Fried Rice
- Africa: Jerk Chicken Thighs with Jollof Rice (Vegetarians: Jerk Portobello Mushrooms)
- France: Flat-Iron Steak with Garlic-Herb Butter and Ratatouille (Vegetable Medley) (Vegetarians: Flat-Iron Seared Eggplant)
- Italian: Classic Italian Baked Meatballs with Spaghetti Marinara (Vegetarians: Black-Bean Meatballs)It’s a SMALL group of students (our max is 12) so everyone will get individualized attention.
|Fall Cooking Classes for Kids Details | Ages: 8-13. |. Lessons: 6 | Days/Times: Once a week – Mondays 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM PST, Tuesdays 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM PST, or Wednesdays 4:00pm-5:30pm PST, Thursdays 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM PST|
Start Dates: September 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th for 6 consecutive weeks
Price: $180 per signup (Siblings are free!) (Get $162 with 10% off until today!). Grocery shopping add-on: Additional $240 ($40 per lesson x 6)
=> Join the Fall Online Cooking Classes for Kids! 10% discount ends on today!