Watch the full interview here ===> Christina Howard on Leadership, Coaching High-Performance Professionals and Being A Mom
Christina Howard is a mom and entrepreneur who runs Intently, a leadership coaching firm for high-level executives. She’s a good friend and this interview covers a variety of topics including:
- Her go-to easy and healthy weeknight dinner (the prep is key!)
- How she aims to “eat the rainbow” with her diet
- The Mindset of High-Performers
- Her favorite cauliflower rice
- How self-awareness and self-acceptance have changed her life
- Morning rituals to connect with her husband
- Family dinners to connect with her family
- How to be present and available with your kids
- How to be kind to yourself
- And more!
This was a longer interview, and the last part became a personal coaching session for my own diet issues and mindset.
To learn more about Christina and her work check out: https://www.intentlyco.com/Watch the full interview here ===> Christina Howard on Leadership, Coaching High-Performance Professionals and Being A Mom