The most fun part of our Kids Can Cook Inner Circle, which 90% of the time is about getting kids to eat healthy foods, is our monthly DESSERT lesson.
For April, this Saturday we are making Homemade Gelato!
In this lesson your kids can learn:
- How to make a classic gelato base with egg yolks, cream, milk, sugar and vanilla
- Then we’ll turn that base into other flavors like Chocolate and Strawberry
- A quick lesson on homemade Hot Fudge Sauce!
- My secret to cooling the ice cream base custard quickly so we can freeze it in less than an hour
- Tips and tricks to properly storing and serving gelato
- The DIFFERENCE between gelato vs ice cream (there are 3 key elements!)
The only way to join the Gelato lesson is to be part of the Kids Can Cook Inner Circle (click here to join)
As a member you’ll get:
- Access to our weekly LIVE 60-minute weekly healthy dinner cooking class taught by our awesome Chef Teachers
- Access to the gourmet dessert lesson: gelato making! (taught by me!)
- Access to the gourmet dinner class I teach: Greek Beef & Veggie Shish Kabobs, Homemade Pita Bread, Hummus and Salad (also taught by me!)
- 100+ of our best recipes over the last 10 months
- Complimentary aprons to wear for kids and parents
- Video tutorials of all of our recipes
Plus siblings are free, it’s a monthly program with no contract and you have a 30-day money back guarantee!
Join today at www.kidscancookinnercircle.com
And I’ll see you in the gelato this Saturday, April 10 12pm-2pm PST.