Will your kids be stuck at home this summer and not able to go to a summer camp in-person?
There’s a possibility that this will happen and we know YOU will need some help.
That’s why we launched a Virtual Healthy Cooking Summer Camp.
Here are 3 Reasons why it will save your sanity
1) Kids Need Activities In The Morning
If you’re working, or just trying to take care of your home, you need something for your child to do that is engaging so you can go about your morning.
Our camp is from 9am-12pm for the entire week, Monday-Friday. The first 2 hours are designed so our Chef Teachers will engage your child with activities including a quick no-cook breakfast, health education, virtual restaurant tour, exercise and movement, art and much more.
For these two hours, you don’t have to do anything! Just park your child in front of a laptop or tablet and we’ll fill their minds with important information and life skills.
This is WAY better than your child passively watching tv or playing video games or watching youtube because it’s LIVE and stimulates their mind as they talk to a Chef Teacher who wants to help improve their life..
2) Kids Need a VARIETY of stuff to do (or they’ll get bored and start bugging you!)
One key element of our 3-hour camp each day is that it has several different activities happening each morning.
Here’s a sample schedule:
8:45am – Check-in
9:00am – Camp Game & Quick No-Cook Breakfast
9:30am – Art Project
10:00am – Virtual Tour / Health Education
10:30am – Exercise & Movement
11:00am – Live Cook Along Healthy Lunch
11:45am – Review, Conclude and Get Excited for Tmrw
12:00pm – Camp Ends
The main cooking portion, which starts at 11:00am, is when a parent or guardian does need to be involved because we’ll be making a healthy lunch together!
3) Healthy Foods = Happy Kids
There are many studies on the benefits on eating healthy foods and the positive effects proper nutrition has on a child’s fitness, mental clarity and attitude.
Eat sugar and processed foods and your child will be wild, hyper emotional and bouncing from extreme highs to lows
Eat vegetables, fruits, fiber and lean foods and your child will have a steady flow of energy, good health and a more positive demeanor.
This is why the last hour of our camp, from 11:00am-11:45am is so key! We’ll make a healthy lunch together, and then you can eat it with your child. Doesn’t that sound like a pleasant experience?
- Whole Wheat Grilled Cheese with Broccoli Slaw
- Veggie Quesadillas with Pico de Gallo
- Pasta with Spring vegetables and Parmesan
- Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
Even if your child can’t cook with us during that hour, it’s ok because the class will still be fun to watch because you can make that dish with your child that evening for dinner! (About 10% of our kids don’t cook, and just absorb the virtual learning, while the other 90%+ percent are cooking with their parents)
With summer around the corner, we hope to see your child in our Virtual Healthy Summer Cooking Camp!
We have 9 weeks of camp from Jun 15-Aug 14, and each camp has dozens of mini-lessons from 9am-12pm, Monday-Friday.
It’s 15 hours of engaged learning… and your kids will cook at home and eat more vegetables!
All of this is for $190 per week….but with our 10% off code “LIFT10” that expires this Friday, May 8th at midnight) it’s only $171 per login!
That’s $11.40 per hour of LIVE virtual lessons with a Chef Teacher. If you have 2 kids, it’s the same price and now comes to only $5.70 per kid, per hour!
Plus our refund policy is top notch to make it low risk for parents: You can get a refund minus a $25 processing fee anytime TWO WEEKS before your week of camp starts (if it’s after two weeks, you get credit for camp or a future after-school program)
Most camps require 30 days notice, but I know this is a new type of virtual camp experience, hence the solid price and refund policy
Space is limited to the first 20 signups each week, and they will fill! (our after-school virtual program is maxed out)