AS FEATURED ON:
My daughter’s a picky eater and she tried the classes and ate everything we made! We called her the ‘chef of the night.’ She loved the lasagna and ramen soup, she loved everything, even the lettuce wraps!
I love how we prep together, cook together and then we have dinner together.
The Chef teacher was very thorough with explaining how to prepare, and she asks nutrition questions to keep the kids involved and learning.
Your Chef was very patient and thorough with her explanations. She let the kids take their time and encouraged them to always maintain a clean station. She kept the kids encouraged and excited about the recipes; and was open to the kids explore alternate spices.
Create memories as you make delicious meals with your kids each week.
If your children aren’t eating enough vegetables, we can get them to ENJOY new foods and flavors!
Each lesson teaches kids about Nutrition, Culture, Science, and Culinary Techniques.
Our team of expert Chefs help you every step of the way throughout the recipe.
If you would like your children to eat more vegetables, try new foods, improve their confidence in the kitchen, learn a lifeskill and become healthier and happier, then this will be an important letter to read.
I've designed the Kids Can Cook Inner Circle program just for you.
• Picky Eaters
• Won’t Eat Enough Variety of Vegetables
• Won’t Try New Foods
• Don’t know How To Cook
• Want their kids to succeed and become independent
• Are hesitant about cooking with their kids in the kitchen
• Want to learn new healthy recipes
• Enjoy bonding and spending quality time with their kids while cooking
I’ve been teaching kids culinary education for over 11 years and truly enjoy seeing moms and kids bond and cook together in the kitchen. I started LIFT Enrichment in 2010 and since then have:
Our Chef Teachers guide you and your child through each 1-hour lesson so it’s easy, educational and (most importantly) fun. Lessons are taught weekdays, Pacific Standard time at the times below:
• Tuesdays: 5:00pm-6:00pm
• Thursdays: 5:00pm-6:00pm
But, what if you miss a class or a week? No problem!
- You have UNLIMITED access to all of the times, so you can try a new time that works best for you
- Each class is recorded and in our member portal, so if you miss a week, you can just watch the lesson!
• Math, as we use fractions during prep
• Science and Chemistry
• Culture about where each food came from
• Nutrition including important vitamins and macronutrients
• Culinary Techniques like kneading, whisking, seasoning, mise-en-plas
• Hand-Eye Coordination, such as how to chop effectively
Each lesson has a VARIETY of foods from different cultures and we NEVER repeat a recipe, so there’s always something new to learn. You’ll learn delicious and healthy recipes from cuisines including: Italian, Japanese, American, Thai, Mexican, Mediterranean, Chinese and more
• Healthy Crispy Chicken “Nuggets” with Mixed Green Salad
• Classic Cobb Salad
• Pasta Primavera with Spring Vegetables
• Healthy Pita Pizza with Easy Tomato Sauce and Cucumber Salad
• Chicken & Veggie Teriyaki with Jasmine Rice
• Black Bean Veggie Sliders with Cabbage Slaw
• Healthy Fettuccine Alfredo with Asparagus
• Healthy In-n-Out Burger with Baked Fries
• Vegetarian Chili with Baked Chips
That’s our “secret sauce,” in that each recipe uses unique culinary techniques and ingredients to ensure the dish is healthy and:
• Has vegetables in it
• Has a healthy amount of calories
• No CRAZY ingredients you use just a little bit of (like creme fraiche)
• Are quick! so you can repeat your favorites
Our “Gourmet Package” includes a tasty monthly dessert lesson taught Saturdays and it’s a longer class (about 2 hours) designed for kids who:
• Want to learn ADVANCED culinary skills
• Enjoy making desserts
• Want to gain knowledge on baking, recipe timing, frosting, piping, and much more
Past Recipes Include:
• Gingerbread Houses from Scratch
• French Macaroons with Vanilla Buttercream
• Valentine’s Day Cupcakes with Secret Heart Filling
• Chocolate Creampuffs with Vanilla Custard
• And more!
Another Gourmet lesson is our monthly dinner lesson I personally teach! I bring 11 years of culinary knowledge to each 2-hour lesson. Each class has a unique theme and have included such fun experiences as:
- Crispy Pork & Cabbage Egg Rolls, Sweet & Sour Shrimp, Sauteed Bok Choy, Jasmine Rice
- Homemade Pita Bread, Beef & Veggie Shish Kabobs, Hummus, Greek Salad
- Homemade pizza dough, Classic Margherita, Pizza Bianco, Caesar Salad
- Lean Double-Double, In-n-out sauce, Baked French Fries, Lite Neopolitan Shake
We ship you up to 3 aprons (1 adult and 1-2 kid aprons) so you can feel like a chef! Aprons are machine-washable and help keep you clean as you cook.
Each weekly lesson and gourmet lesson is recorded and we have created a fantastic backlog of recipes to view! Simply head into the portal and check out
• 130+ recipes from over 1 year of the Kids Can Cook Inner Circle
• 40+ Hours of videos of our zoom lessons so you can refresh your memory on how it was made
But what if your kid doesn’t like it? I know it can be tricky to try something new, especially with kids who change their minds so frequently!
That’s why we have a 30-day money back guarantee when you try us out. You have NOTHING to loss!
We’ve had kids in our program for over 11 months, making over 100 recipes because they love it!
Our program gets better when you can bring a sibling (or a friend joining you for the day!) for free!
Select the Kids Can Cook Inner Circle plan that is the best fit for you:
Parents and kids cook in the comfort of their home.
Each lesson teaches nutrition, science, culture and culinary skills
Create memories cooking together and enjoying a home cooked meal
Members gain access to our portal with ingredient list, recipes, video lessons,
Shop (with your kids) to get the fresh ingredients.
Join a weekday 1-hour cooking class on Zoom with our Chef Teachers and other families to chop, prep and cook a healthy meal.
Each lesson goes over culture, science, math and culinary skills.
Enjoy your healthy dinner and bond with your kids.
Gourmet Lessons to take your learning to the next level, 130+ past recipes to try out, 40+ hours of culinary video instructions in our backlog, exclusive aprons, Amazon Prime links for each ingredient
Q: What if I miss a lesson?
A: You can join ANY of the lessons we offer each week, so if you can’t make it on Tuesday you can hop into the Thursday lesson without needing to RSVP. If you can’t make any of the lessons, there will be a video recording of the lesson in our members portal.
Q: What will my kids learn each lesson?
A: Each lesson has a presentation on Nutrition, Culture and Culinary Techniques and includes review questions.
Q: Are there any long-term commitments?
A: No! Cancel any-time. You will be charged once a month.
Q: Are there any refunds
A: You can cancel and return the aprons within 30 days of starting the Kids Can Cook Inner Circle to get a full refund. There are no refunds after that.
Q: How do I get the ingredients, are they easy to find?
A: Yes, we choose ingredients that can be found at any local Vons, Safeway, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Smart and Final etc. You won’t see any “fancy” and expensive ingredients like creme fraiche.