Make over 10 recipes a month with your kids!
April 2021 Lessons are taught Tuesdays 5pm-6pm, Wednesdays 4pm-5pm or Thursdays 5pm-6pm PST
Recipes (with pictures below!) include: Veggie Spring Rolls with Thai Sauce
Greek Chicken Gyro Wraps with Tzatziki, Peruvian Quinoa Salad,
AND you get TWO advanced lessons (taught on Saturdays by Chef Eric!)
Gourmet Greek Cuisine: Shish Kabobs with Beef & Veggies, Homemade Pita Bread, Classic Hummus, Greek Salad
Holiday Dessert: Homemade Gelato: Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry
That's what the Kids Can Cook Inner Circle is all about: cooking healthy and delicious meals made with your kids in the comfort of your home, during a live zoom class!
AS FEATURED ON:
• 3/3, 3/4: Easy Chicken Pot Pie
• 3/10, 3/11: Minestrone Soup
• 3/17, 3/18: Garbanzo Bean Falafel Pita Sandwich
• 3/24, 3/25: Homemade Potato Gnocchi with Marinara Sauce
• 3/12 4:00pm-7:00pm: American Picnic: Crispy Oven-Baked Chicken, Easy BBQ Sauce, Mac & Cheese, Coleslaw
- St Patricks Day-Themed GrassHopper Pie - A green, mint pie with an oreo cookie crust!
One of my parent clients, Violet, has a daughter named Mary who, through regular virtual cooking classes was able to transform her eating habits.
Tell me if this sounds familiar as a parent. Mary:
• Wouldn’t Eat a VARIETY of foods. In fact, she barely ate protein and it was usually just chicken.
• Got anxious while cooking with her parents at home.
• Wouldn’t eat a lot of vegetables.
Also Violet had trouble:
• Trying out NEW recipes, and she mainly stuck with her familiar favorites.
• Teach Mary to cook, because it’s not easy to show a child how to be safe with knives or time recipes correctly.
Violet tried in-person cooking class for Mary however, Mary didn’t like how she only cook a little bit of the recipe.
Soon, Violet joined our first month of the Kids Can Cook Inner Circle, when we launched the virtual cooking classes in June 2020.
Each month, Violet asked Mary if she wanted to continue the virtual cooking lessons and Mary said YES. Favorites dishes also included:
• Easy Pita Pizza with Quick Tomato Sauce
•Sushi Hand Rolls with Miso Soup and Matcha Green Tea Pancakes
• Pan-Seared Steak with Asparagus and Chocolate Lava Cake
• Healthy Hamburgers with Easy Slaw
• And many more!
Mary connected with her Chef Teacher and enjoyed cooking along with other students in a live zoom classroom. She also learned:
• Knife skills to chop up vegetables for cooking
• Recipe timing so all the food came out hot and ready
• How to conquer her anxiety in a live lesson that moved at a brisk pace.
• Different Vitamins (A, B1, C, Antioxdiants, K and more) and how they help your body
• Origin stories of each recipe
• And more!
why work with us?
Parents and kids cook in the comfort of their home.
Each lesson teaches nutrition, science, culture and culinary skills
Create memories cooking together and enjoying a home cooked meal
1. Parents get a digital cookbook with an ingredient list and purchase the ingredients in advance.
2. Before class, families wash all produce and lay out all ingredients.
3. During the lesson, the chef teaches the kids and parents on zoom how to make the recipe from start to finish.
4. In each lesson, kids learn about nutrition, culture, science and culinary skills.
5. After class, families enjoy the food they made!
10+ hours of LIVE classes, plus our backlog of recorded classes.
3-hour advance* live lesson taught one Friday a month from 4pm PST -7pm, by Chef Eric.
Instant access to dozens of cookbooks and recipes from each previous months.
A newsletter that covers new recipes, grocery shopping tips, budgeting, and more!
1 Saturday a month, making a themed dessert like a Homemade Gingerbread house or Valentine’s Day Cupcakes
Shipped to you! ($75 value) Available after you’ve completed one month of Kids Can Cook Inner Circle program.
* full dinner with entrée, side dishes and dessert (past lessons include: Pizza Night, Mexican Fiesta, Sushi Night etc.)
Jacob absolutely adored Cooking For Kids. Every Wednesday he brings me some of what he’s made to try and he’s SO PROUD. Plus it has totally opened up a whole new world of food for him!
Hailey loves your class so much and we are so grateful. One of her chores is to make Tomato and Basil Bruschetta before dinner at least once a week. It's better than any restaurant we've been to. We've also learned about a number of Italian cities, including Genova, Rome, and Parma. Anyway, she has grown a bunch in your class. Thank you so much.
Thank you for the love and care that you are putting into your cooking. Niki absolutely loves your class and always looks forward to cooking on Tuesdays.
How can we guarantee this?
The weekly and monthly lessons will get your child’s skills up and running and if your child can’t cook one dinner on her own, Chef Eric himself will offer a 1 on 1 private virtual lesson to help your child achieve this impressive ability to cook a meal on your own.
Special offer: Try it out for 2 weeks for free! Siblings are free as well!
Also if you signup before (date) get $75 worth of aprons (up to 3 total) for kids and parents to wear and keep.