by Eric Horwitz, CEO LIFT Enrichment
We mentioned in our last post here by our President Slava Repetina how fast we’ve been growing in 2023. This rise comes from a very good sales process and our ability to hire and onboard fantastic Chef Teachers for our clients.
We’d like to extend a warm welcome to a new school districts we are partnering with in 2024:
Desert Sands USD
Aspire Stockton Schools
Moreno Valley USD
Aspire Modesto Schools
El Monte City SD
Galt Joint Unified ESD
Santa Ana USD
And many many more!
With these clients we will
- Teach over 4,400+ hours of workshops
- Improve the lives of over 12,000 students!
Plus this list doesn’t include additional workshops we’ll teach during the Summer.
And we have room for new districts as well for the upcoming Spring session!
Here’s How We Got These Results:
- Referrals: Our Amazing Clients told us about other nearby school districts to partner with. Some even connected us by email. Also, word gets around when one district hears from another that you’re providing high-quality and engaging healthy culinary workshops for students.
- Cold Calling Campaigns: Business can be very simple sometimes, especially if you’re B2B like we are. All we did was find a database of every school district in California (and our new territory Texas) and unleashed our polite, friendly and persistent sales team to call their front office and see if they are in need of a fun and educational cooking class. If you do this enough times, with a team of 7 staff members making over 900 outbound calls and emails a week…you’ll get new clients.
- Conferences: We’ll be at NAA and BOOST this year. The NAA (National After Association Conference) is new to us, but we’re excited to attend in March in Texas. Then I’ll personally be flying out from Dubai to say “Hi” to everyone at BOOST, plus host our annual client appreciation dinner. And at these conferences we can meet a lot of great prospective clients.
- Email Blasts / Social Media: I send out emails every week on Mondays and they go out sharing what we’re doing, insights on the Enrichment landscape and fun random stuff like the highlights of my trip to Poland. We also take this newsletter that I personally write (no AI involved!) and send it to our LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram accounts. Plus we’ll be putting out more social Youtube, pics and reels soon.
And that’s it! We stick to these basics and double down on what gets us results.
But it is a definite TEAM effort. We’ve got lots of people who post content, make calls, gather data, edit pictures and keep our clients happy.
This helps free up my time so I can write more newsletters and create more content while sitting at a cafe in the heart of Dubai (it’s called the DIFC, Dubai International Finance Center) at a cafe sipping an Americano and enjoying a bit of cake.