Happy Tuesday! Below is a recap of the past week of free blogs and videos for parents to get their kids cooking healthy foods!
- Wednesday: Chicken & Veggie Quesadillas with Pico de Gallo recipe
- Friday: Livestream of the quesadilla recipe for kids and parents
- Saturday: 3 Tips To Take your MEAL PREP to the next level
- Sunday: 3 Key Pieces of Equipment for COOKING WITH KIDS
- Monday: A virtual after-school class for your kids!
Ok, that last one was a pitch for a virtual spring session that starts April 21 and 22!
Shout out to the dozens of parents who have joined the class.
=> Enroll Now for Spring 2020, Mexican fiesta live cooking class for kids!
5-week session starting April 21 and 22
$525 worth of goodies for only $99.
This is a lot of stuff, all put together to help parents and kids who are at home and need to cook healthy foods.